Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company
Job Duties Include:
The Driver l is responsible for the appropriate, timely delivery of equipment, supplies and medications to patients receiving home health care services. The technician is required to complete paperwork and documentation as per Walgreens policy. The driver assists with warehouse/pharmacy operations and equipment/vehicle management. Demonstrates competency and compliance with Walgreens policy in the delivery and pick-up of medical equipment, supplies and medications. Delivers products according to the patient schedule. Follows Walgreens policy with regard to bagging and segregation of dirty medical equipment. Maintains refrigerated/ frozen products in a cooler until time of delivery. Follows generally accepted safe driving practices and complies with all state and local traffic laws. Follows federal, state and local regulations regarding safety and blood born pathogens.
Effectively communicates with agency staff, patients and family. Obtains a signature from an authorized individual when making a delivery. Accurately notes any items that are not accepted during a delivery. Communicates special instructions to the patient or caregiver when requested. Prepares and submits documentation regarding discrepancies, complaints or service requests to the appropriate Walgreens staff within an acceptable time frame. Maintains an accurate log of all deliveries made or attempted. Assists or manages proper maintenance of company vehicles. Accurate records of completed and scheduled vehicle maintenance are maintained. Assists or manages proper maintenance of company vehicles. Cleans coolers and dirty equipment. Assists with shipping products. Accepts and documents the receipt of product per Walgreens policy. Returns dirty equipment to the appropriate location. Accurately picks and packs supplies and equipment when requested. Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Walgreens information. Demonstrates current knowledge regarding the proper delivery of products and set up of equipment. Participates in the driver on-call rotation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required current valid driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance
- At least 1 year of experience delivering health care products.
- Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, prospective acquisitions, external clients).
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Willing to travel at least 90% of the time for business purposes.
- Previous experience delivering health care products
Basic Qualifications & Interest
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 year of experience in an analytical role in accounting, finance, business management or auditing or High School Diploma/GED and at least 8 years of experience in an analytical role in accounting, finance, business management or auditing.
- Knowledge of applicable accounting regulations.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- At least 2 years of experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members or at least 1 year of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master’s degree in Accountancy or MBA.
- CPA designation.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- At least 1 year of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.