The NBN Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Master's Level-Mobile Therapist
at The NBN Group
Sussex County, Delaware
New Behavioral Network Delaware is looking for enthusiastic Mobile Therapists (Per Diem) to join our dynamic team! Our program is evolving rapidly, and is focused on offering quality strengths-based clinical services, while securing evidence-based therapy training for our clinicians.
- Commutes to the client’s home or other identified location for individual or family therapy in support of the client
- Creates the treatment plan in collaboration with the treatment team, and revises the plan according to client and caregivers’ needs.
- Provides services according to the treatment plan, so that the child can function successfully at home, in school and in the community.
- Maintains a positive attitude toward the client, family and other members of the treatment team.
- Work with complex mental health issues and social circumstances
- Must have experience working with trauma survivors
- Masters Degree in social work, marriage and family counseling, or mental health counseling
- At least one year of experience in managing and dealing with challenging behaviors in adolescents or children.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with clients, IOP team and Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services, Division of Family Services, and Case Managers
- Current driver's license with acceptable driving record as defined by agency policy.
- Must have reliable transportation with current insurance for patient transport purposes.
Apply to New Behavioral Network and join our team to become one of our Champions today!
For more details, call 302-730-0720 or email email@example.com
The NBN Group is dedicated to delivering world class comprehensive home care services. We offer integrative services including nursing, respiratory equipment and therapists, pharmacy and infusion services, and behavioral programs. It is our belief that by having all home care service originate from one company, superior coordination of care is provided and ultimately better patient outcomes achieved.
New Behavioral Network's program is evolving rapidly, and is focused on offering quality strengths-based clinical services, while securing evidence-based therapy training for our clinicians. We are committed to encouraging our therapists to use creativity and team collaboration with sound therapeutic treatment. Our office environment has a professional and supportive team atmosphere, with staff who have valuable insight into the human experience, who are open to continuous learning, and who value both their colleagues and clients they serve. Our OP staff has strong professional ethics and a deep commitment to client confidentiality. NBN seeks a clinician who seeks the same.
Keywords therapy, human services, intensive out patient, parenting, therapist, social work, counseling, community, Seaford, Millsboro, Laurel