The NBN Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The NBN Group
New Behavioral Network, a division of the NBN Group is currently seeking a Director. We are a privately held company looking for a seasoned mental health clinician or professional in human services to oversee and manage behavioral and mental health clinicians and support staff in order to maintain and expand community based programs.
Experience with processes to report outcomes, identify accountability, and manage compliance necessary.
Must have a positive track record for managing a complex set of programs to meet community needs.
Must have experience with RFP’s.
HIPAA Compliance required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform supervisory visits and performance evaluations
- Document all client treatments and goals related information regarding the client according to company and accreditation standards
- Build relationships with clients predicated on trust and responsibility.
- Communicate effectively with clients and families
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude towards clients and other members of the treatment team.
We currently have two offices in Delaware with solid administrative assistants who support field staff in their endeavors. Having been in business in Delaware for 18 years we have established contracts with various state agencies, Medicaid manage care organizations and commercial health insurance carriers. Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.