Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Manager 2 - Environmental Services / Custodial
- System ID
- Environmental Services / Custodial
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services General Manage 2, for potential new sale, north of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The manager must be proficient with Sodexo Systems with Financial competency. Must have the ability to interact effectively with Executives and Key users in the facility. Strong patient satisfaction and customer satisfaction skills a must, important to be strong in technical delivery of Sodexo Systems. This position will be responsible for the following (including but not limited to) Operational Budgets (Sodexo & Client), quality assurance inspections, staff training, payroll, scheduling, rounding, patient / customer satisfaction, and maintaining the Environmental Service Department. This position reports directly to a District Manager. Would you like to have the opportunity to improve the quality of daily life for our patients and staff? If so, Sodexo would love to hear from you
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience – 3 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.