Prudential Financial, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Financial Services
at Prudential Financial, inc.
- Training and coaching new financial professionals and FPAs
- Driving for results and providing strategic leadership to meet production standards
- Achieving recruiting and retention goalsRecruiting and RetentionAn effective MFS strengthens the Agency's position through recruitment and retention of new financial professionals.
- Achieve recruiting and retention goals by identifying and hiring individuals reflective of the FPA profile
- Identify and develop relationships with key nominator sources
- Participates in selection interviews
- Adhere to recruiting and selection guidelines
- Meet recruiting diversity guidelinesPerformance ManagementAn effective MFS strengthens the Agency's performance through development of financial professionals and FPAs including:
- Create and monitor staff goals; collaborate with Manager, Agency Training to achieve 90% pass rate for licensing and registration exams, and partner with financial professionals and FPAs to develop goals and business plans
- Coach and counsel financial professionals and FPAs who are not reaching their targets
- Monitor financial professionals and FPA activity and adhere to Franchise Model with emphasis during FPAs comprehensive training and development program
- Business Ethics & Compliance Awareness
- Excellent time management /organizational skills
- Self Confident
- Takes Initiative
- Proven coaching and development skills
- Series 6 & 26 registrations, Life/Health license & P&C License
- Variable license where required
- Strong leadership skills (5-10 years)
- Persistence and Resilience
- Autonomy (ability to work independently)
- Proven sales influence and persuasion
- Satisfaction and pride in working hard; setting high personal standards for performance
© 2018 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol and Bring Your Challenges are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc., and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Securities products and services offered through Pruco Securities, LLC.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.