NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Direct Support Part Time 28 hours
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleResidential Direct Support Part Time 28 hours
Location66 Darien Road-4582E
Shift2nd Shift - with week-ends
Schedule-Week 1Wed and Thurs 3p-11p, Sunday 11a-11p
Schedule-Week 2Wed and Thurs 3p-11p, Sunday 11a-11p
NHS is currently seeking a 28 hour Part Time Residential Direct Support Professional to join our NHS division in our Newark, DE location
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- The Direct Support Professional (DSP) interacts with and supports the individual in a variety of potential settings, including community, family or individual homes and generic community settings, as well as Adult Training Facilities (ATF).
- The DSP provides personal care, instruction, guidance, mentoring, companionship and support, often across a 24 hour period, according to the individual's Person Centered Plan/Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- The DSP provides a level of care that enhances the health, safety, dignity and contentment of every consumer served.
Complete your application at: www.nhsonline.org/careers
Requisition Number: 26151
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Must have a high school diploma/GED.
- Must be atleast 18 years old.
- Must have atleast 1 year of I/DD experience in a group home or residential setting.
- Pay rate is $10.61 per hour.