Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shift Coordinator (Pool)
at RI International
We are currently recruiting for a Pool Shift Coordinator. The work hours will vary to fill in for coverage or as needed basis.
Essential Job Functions
- In partnership with the person being served, develops a recovery service plan and uses Recovery Coaching to engage each participant in his or her individual recovery journey.
- Assists participants in identifying their hopes and dreams and the solutions they are seeking by using the Recovery Coaching process to develop and record an individualized Recovery and Wellness plan
- Documents information and service provided in electronic data base assuring continuity of the service record and as a tool for communication with other team members.
- Ensures completion of designated assessments of all guests brought to the facility, developing plans and recovery solutions in partnership with the participant.
- Partners with the participant to obtain collateral information from the person’s support team such as family members, friends, case manager and other area programs, based on the person’s preferences.
- Obtains details of Advance Directives such as Mental Healthcare Power of Attorney and WRAP crisis plans to partner with the person to design and plan care.
- Provides information to each person served about their legal status, their service options, the process of care such as next and subsequent steps, including legal proceeding and rights.
- Determines a provisional diagnosis, obtains documentation of medical necessity and submits authorizations for service in a timely fashion.
- Meets with team to communicate information obtained, communicate the preferences of the person being served and offer recommendations concerning plan of service and plan of discharge.
- In partnership with the person, serves as advocate with other agencies and service providers, obtaining the most effective recovery-oriented outcome for each individual. Guides the implementation of the discharge plan in partnership with each participant.
- Either directly or by delegation to other team members, provides Coordination of Care with the participant, natural supports, area programs, community resources, etc
- Assures timelines are met for involuntary evaluation, detention, and treatment proceedings.
- Assures Incident Reports are initiated, completed, reviewed and submitted according to agency policy.
- For facility-based program, oversees and implements the agency’s capacity management plan
- Provides leadership, coaching and supervision for all staff on the assigned shift to create a well-functioning team in which each team member fully contributes to creating recovery opportunities and culture.
Education, Licenses and Experience
- Master’s Degree in a field related to Behavioral Health
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience
Additional Requirements, Certifications and Qualifications
- Successful completion of Recovery Innovations, Inc. Peer Employment Training upon hire.
- Therapeutic Options (TO) physical safety intervention training.
- Pre-placement physical.
- Must have current First Aid Certification.
- Must have current CPR Certification.
- Must have TB test clearance.
- Will be required to pass multi-state criminal Background Check.
If driving is required:
- Must possess a valid Delaware State driver’s license.
- Driving record clearance for the past 12 months as determined by the State Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Proof of valid Insurance if using personal vehicle for agency business
- Must meet and remain in compliance with all driver eligibility and insurance requirements.
Works in behavioral health clinical areas. Some risk involved in the event of agitated consumers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary function.
In addition to salary, we offer an excellent benefit package: Medical, dental and group life insurance, employer matching 401k plan, paid holidays and generous PTO (paid time off) program.
We offer a great work culture and environment so if you are ready to really make a difference in people’s lives and join our team of professionals who care, then take the next step and apply now!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package: Bilingual Differentials, Shift Differentials, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, and Group Life Insurance, Employer Matching 401k Plan, Employee Perks Program, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays and Generous PTO (paid time off) Program. RI also supports the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
RI is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment substance abuse test before beginning employment, to include the use of recreational marijuana. RI is committed to maintaining a workplace free of the effects of drugs and alcohol for the health, safety and welfare of its employees, their families and our guests.
RI is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We value a diverse workforce because diversity strengthens our teams and supports our innovative approaches to client engagement creating a healthier atmosphere.