Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DE Customer Service Specialist (Part Time)
at RI International
a) Answers telephones and acts as receptionist for agency or program; relays messages in a variety of
formats, to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
b) Ensures the cleanliness of the reception and lobby areas.
2. Guest Registration:
a) In accordance with Program procedures, performs functions necessary for the initial registration.
b) Input guest data into computer as needed.
3. Medical Records:
a) Files, retrieves and maintains accurate guest records.
b) Assists with the assembly and maintenance of medical records.
c) Assists with the management and tracking of medical records deficiencies and in-completes.
4. Assist in the process of gathering data necessary to perform billing and audit functions as requested
5. Performs routine typing and other clerical tasks including organizing, filing, copying and faxing.
6. Assists in the ordering and stocking of supplies and inventory control.
7. Utilizes appropriate Infection Control procedures.
8. Participates in agency committees and Quality Assurance programs as designated.
9. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Education, Licenses and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years clerical experience; preferably in a health care environment.
Additional Requirements, Certifications and Qualifications
- Sufficient typing skills, as well as skill in using routine office equipment
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Computer and data entry experience.
- Pre-placement physical.
- Therapeutic Options (TO) physical safety intervention training.
- Must have TB test clearance.
If driving is required:
- Must possess a valid Delaware State driver’s license.
- Driving record clearance for the past 12 months as determined by the State Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Proof of valid Insurance if using personal vehicle for agency business
- Must meet and remain in compliance with all driver eligibility and insurance requirements.
RI is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment substance abuse test before beginning employment, to include the use of recreational marijuana. RI is committed to maintaining a workplace free of the effects of drugs and alcohol for the health, safety and welfare of its employees, their families and our guests.
RI is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We value a diverse workforce because diversity strengthens our teams and supports our innovative approaches to client engagement creating a healthier atmosphere.