Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wealth Management - Private Bank Discretionary Portfolio Solutions - Portfolio Manager, Associate
at JPMorgan Chase
Job Reference #: 170103191
Req #: 170103191
Location: Newark, DE, US
Job Category: Asset Management
Potential Referral Amount: 0 US Dollar (USD)
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local, dedicated team of specialists focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking.
Portfolio Managers within the Discretionary Portfolio Solutions ("DPS") team partner closely with Bankers and Fiduciary Officers to deepen existing client relationships by presenting J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s investment solutions and advising on implementation.
- Conduct investment reviews with clients to validate the clients' current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
- Advise on asset allocation and manage clients’ investment portfolio
- Maintain current knowledge of all J.P. Morgan Private Bank investment products and strategies
- Act as primary resource for investment communication with clients, particularly with outside co-trustees who may share in Bank’s investment responsibility
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients and teammates
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct
- Responsible for deepening and strengthening client relationships with J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Conduct Regulation 9 reviews to ensure compliance with investment mandate and risk guidelines
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of equities, fixed income, structured notes, and alternatives
- Experience managing discretionary relationships
- Conduct operations within banking and other regulatory agency guidelines and requirements
- Ability to communicate sophisticated investment strategy to all levels of clients and prospects
- Sales experience including: profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, and asking for referrals
- Ability to work in a team based environment and assist in the development and retention of junior team members
- Three plus years experience in Private Banking or Financial Services industry
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior experience providing investment solutions to high net worth individuals and/or families
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!