Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Employee Compliance - Head of Employee Compliance Program Management - Executive Director
at JPMorgan Chase
Job Reference #: 180086562
Categories: Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Req #: 180086562
Location: Newark, DE, US
Job Category: Compliance
Potential Referral Amount: US Dollar (USD)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Employee Compliance PMO is seeking a senior role to manage the Program Management team and drive Employee Compliance’s strategic initiatives. The successful candidate will work closely with our Compliance partners and Technology to deliver against the target state infrastructure across Personal Account Dealing, Licensing and Registration, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Outside Business Activities, Code of Conduct, Compliance Designations and the Global Violation Framework. The PMO support Technology Projects, Non-Tech Projects and our Innovation agenda.
The team sit within Compliance as part of the Employee Compliance group and will manage the team. The role will report to the Head of Employee Compliance Processing
- The candidate will be an experienced manager who has managed large scale program’s and/or teams
- It is critical that the candidate is able to influence and manage senior stakeholders and is able to clearly articulate a problem statement and strategic vision
- The successful candidate will be accountable for the book of work for Employee Compliance globally
- The Lead will chair the Employee Compliance Core team meeting, providing and managing core updates across all key programs
- The candidate is able to establish project management tools for assigned projects (including project plans, issue logs, risk and watch items) while also ensuring priorities and deadlines are achieved and communicated effectively with various levels of stakeholders and management
- Engage relevant partners to understand applicable risk and issues and report them effectively
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in leading and implementing technology solutions
- Analytical skills and writing skills, to include experience in writing specifications and conducting user acceptance testing
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, ability to complete work at extremely high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated skill at prioritizing multiple tasks and working to stated timeframes
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Experience working with/in Compliance, Operations, Finance, Risk, or Control functions
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!