Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chase Card Services - Marketing Analytics Senior Associate
at JPMorgan Chase
The Marketing Analytics Senior Associate role is a mix of management, consulting and hands on data analysis (using Teradata, SQL, SAS & Excel). The successful candidate will be able to develop & communicate the business implications of analytics to both internal Chase and external partners. The position will offer an opportunity to:
* Work closely with Segment Managers, Acquisitions, Credit/Risk and Partner teams on solving consumer based business problems and providing strategic insights through analytics, data mining, & segmentation of consumer purchase & demographic data.
* Interact with marketing managers and business partners in developing, analyzing and reporting on customer/consumer buying/usage trends, direct to consumer marketing initiatives and campaign results.
* Develop marketing & direct marketing test plans (sampling, test/control design) and reporting templates.
* Provide insight to drive Credit/Risk initiatives that enable profitable growth and management of the partner portfolio
* Provide a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape, understanding both competitor and geographic implications
* Drive analytical strategy across portfolio efforts and customer segments to ensure marketing and product effectiveness
* Ensure that analysis drives appropriate marketing investments decisions and optimizes marketing expense
This position will work closely with the Decision Technologies, Credit/Risk, Acquisitions, Finance, and the Partner Analytics groups to drive profitable marketing through customer insights.
* 5+ years experience in Credit Card Services in an analytical / statistical-function. Preference for T&E card experience
* Strong marketing skills and experience in CRM & Loyalty environments
* Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills - the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to senior business leaders and partner
* Strong financial and reporting acumen
* Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work requirements to work in multi-disciplinary team setting
* Bachelor's Degree required, MBA in quantitative discipline preferred
* Strong Teradata, SAS, Unix, and SQL programming skills: Computer literacy/proficiency in data query tools and Excel, Essbase, MS Access, Visual Basic, MS Office
* Strong independent results-oriented person who can work in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Ability to work effectively across the organization and with the partner