Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JPMorgan Chase
Job Reference #: 170121012
Categories: Consulting Services
Req #: 170121012
Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
Potential Referral Amount: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Firmwide Risk Function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others
As an Associate in the Credit Forecasting Model Analytics team, you will be working to provide oversight and drive production of the Credit loss forecast and loan loss reserve (LLR) for all JP Morgan Chase Credit Cards.
In this highly visible role, the successful candidate will actively help set the loss forecast and identify key loss drivers by providing specific insights into the model results and areas of variance. This information will be presented to executive management and other internal clients.
Participate in cross functional communications with Risk Management, Finance, Marketing and Collections to inform the forecast on current learnings and incorporate strategic initiatives. Engage with business partners on key initiatives like new model development and migration to CECL.
Help spearhead best in class documentation and operational risk and audit controls surrounding loss forecasting and LLR.
- A bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Finance/Stats/Econ/Math/Engineering) or equivalent work/training is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of Credit risk Management, Marketing Analytics and/or Consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of SAS, SQL and MS Office required
- Strong P&L knowledge and understanding of drivers of profitability
- Ability to efficiently compress large amounts of data into short and concise presentations with sound business conclusions
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas
- Transferable Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop elegant and common-sense solutions to complex business challenges
- Ability to structure analyses to solve business questions and problems
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!