Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Card Services - Marketing Manager, VP Ultimate Rewards Personalization Strategy
at JPMorgan Chase
Job Reference #: 170105565
Categories: Advertising/Marketing/PR, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Req #: 170105565
Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Potential Referral Amount: 0 US Dollar (USD)
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $136 billion in
managed loans. Chase continues to innovate, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Merchant Solutions is one of the leading
processors of credit card payments.
The Chase Ultimate Rewards® team seeks a self-motivated person who has the combination of marketing, analytical, and communication skills to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The role will lead the strategy and implementation of the Ultimate Rewards digital marketing plans and personalization initiative to engage the 20+ million Sapphire, Freedom and Ink cardmembers designed to increase engagement and profitability of these cardmembers. Chase is seeking a highly effective and innovative Personalization Product Manger to lead development of and manage digital targeting, personalization and recommendation products across different digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering personalization and recommendation platforms at scale, leveraging advanced data science and analytics. For example, you have successfully delivered data platforms that recommend display ads or personalize video ads at a cookie level or perhaps you have built apps that recommend merchant offers based on real-time user context.
* Deliver personalization at scale in close collaboration with Chase partners
* Increase customer engagement with Ultimate Rewards and Chase Branded Cards
* Maintain a test & learn approach to optimize redemption mix and engage customers
We’re looking for a collaborative teammate who is inspired to deliver the best in class experience for our customers and lead within a matrixed organization.
- Successfully deliver a digital experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations and business goals
- Monitor customer feedback for trends, issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work closely with Loyalty Solutions to ensure proper governance and controls are in place for new initiatives
- Demonstrate thought leadership and have the ability to articulate the vision of the Loyalty team in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead vendors, customer experience and development teams to deliver a best in class experience
- Constantly identify and drive process improvements with our agency, vendors, and Chase teams to make it easier to get enhancements in market
- 4+ years of Digital Product, Strategy, Planning and Design with additional experience in Loyalty, Marketing or Product Management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams and agency partners
- Problem solver with project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Analytical thinker with ability to interpret results and site metrics to drive change
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Unafraid to be thrown into new projects that will stretch your skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!