Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JPMorgan Chase
Job Reference #: 170084922
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program, IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Req #: 170084922
Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Job Category: Operations
Potential Referral Amount: 0 US Dollar (USD)
Business Strategic Analyst II
CCB Operations Strategy, Analytics and Innovations Team
The Consumer and Community Bank (CCB) Operations Strategy, Analytics & Innovations team works across the products, lines of business and functions to create transformational strategies aligning with innovative capabilities and data analytics to design the target state. With dedicated leadership aligned to each function within the team, the group as a whole works collaboratively to seek breakthrough, innovative solutions through analysis, strategic thinking, and agile discovery, development and deployment.
The team focuses on the end-to-end customer journey through the lens of the customer, as well as pioneering a new innovation model for the CCB business. The team’s book of work is supported by advanced analytical solutions, where the team marries multiple disciplines and skill sets with a digital-first design mentality to define the future of the customer experience promoting engagement and profitability.
As a Strategic Business Analyst, you will possess strong analytical & execution skills along with experience in innovation, strategy, or emerging technologies. Candidate will demonstrate proven successes in balancing long term visionary planning capabilities with the ability to create, practical, actionable plans that are coherent and understood by all stakeholders. Beyond excellent delivery skills, the ideal candidate will be an innovative thought leader with the technical ability to drive process improvement across systems and platforms.
Whether through the design of net-new experiences, enhancing existing processes or eliminating unnecessary effort and expense, this group is dedicated to driving a best-in-class customer experience, increasing engagement and loyalty across all CCB products and lines of business through customer journey mapping & enabling new capabilities.
- Delivering Results: Strive to set and understand goals and work to reach short-term goals and support long-term strategy.
- Communication: Share information, concepts and opinions with others that results in clear understanding and desired outcome. Also, the ability to answer complex inquiries, provide information, consult with customers and manage difficult customer interactions.
- Problem Solving: Identifies business issues which require an analytical solution, utilizes business knowledge to identify the root cause of business issues and to propose solutions.
- Organization and Data Analytics: demonstrating the ability to understand financial concepts and analyze financial data; understanding business principles.
- Technical Knowledge: Understand and can perform advanced functions to articulate and provide performance analysis and numbers to senior leadership. Performs advanced technical tasks and as advanced familiarity with internal technology systems.
- Ability to Learn and Follow Procedures: Demonstrates the ability to learn and apply a series of steps, rules, or guidelines needed to perform a specific task, responsibility, or role.
- Project Management: Able to lead projects and drive execution. Able to work with key partners to fully execute.
- Complies with bank policies and applicable laws for legal document processing at all times.
- Researches, evaluates and strategically implements cutting edge industry trends across top business competitors to support our Innovations & Capabilities agenda, e.g. Robotics, Biometrics, Machine Learning.
- Identifies business support/tech needs, propose, and evaluate solutions, in partnership with other related business support functions with an expectation to recommend and implement incremental and/or innovative improvements across the CCB Operations that improved efficiencies, mitigate risk, deliver a positive financial impact while improving the customer experience.
- Prepares and reviews outputs while partnering across functions to perform analysis informing strategic direction.
- Uses strategic thinking / planning skills and abilities; applies financial thinking in determining benefits and results.
- Effective Project Management skills to drive new Innovations & Capabilities from concept through completion and ensure meeting of requirements and timely delivery.
- Identify opportunities to refine and streamline process automation, ensure adherence to controls and change management as the business continues to grow.
- Participates in cross-functional team environments, with a direct line of sight into the integrated CCB Operations Analytics & Strategy team in a peer leadership capacity and/or as an individual contributor.
- Collaborates with business partners such as Finance, Risk, Digital, Technology Architecture, and Servicing.
Minimum 3-5 years process improvement or strategy experience within a customer centric industry
Develop alternative solutions to complex problems, think outside the box, and recommend the best solution
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts
Able to communicate effectively to an audience including senior management
Ability to operate in a collaborative and cooperative environment, and must possess the strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization
Ability to plan, organize, and guide a project from inception through multiple timeline milestones all the way to completion
Independent logical problem solver; analytical ability to synthesize data and project outcomes
Adapts well to increasing scope and complexity of work brought on by business growth
Passionate about the customer experience
Excellent written and verbal skills
Demonstrated high proficiency with SharePoint and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!