D.R. Horton, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Division IT Support
at D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Division IT Support person for their Information Technology Department. The right candidate will be responsible for providing computer (hardware and software), printers, copiers and phone support for the division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to users on all applications, including: Sales Partner, AS/400, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, web tools and any other software used throughout the division
- Work with regional and corporate staff to meet the IT needs of the division
- Maintains the copiers, phone systems, printers, computers, networks, websites and all software applications used by the division.
- Provide system accessibility to all users, with minimal downtime, including sales and construction offices
- Able to train staff on all applications
- Manage computer software and hardware inventory, including maintenance and upgrades and replacement when necessary. Also includes working with vendors to procure necessary equipment and software
- Administer all user accounts and groups on all systems. This includes setting up new users, changes to user accounts and termination of accounts upon employee separation
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,