Dental Care Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dental Care Alliance
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Front Desk / Dental Receptionist
New Castle Dental is currently hiring a Dental Receptionist for our office located in New Castle, DE 19720. This is a full-time position. Our ideal Dental Receptionist will have experience working in a dental or medical office; fluent in Spanish is a plus; and have exceptional customer service skills. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We now have Plexi-glass Barriers in the reception area and in selected clinical areas. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- 1+ years' experience working in a dental or medical office
- Fluent in Spanish, a plus
- Experience working in an office environment, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of insurance plans (HMO/PPO), preferred
- Experience answering telephone
- Customer service experience
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental One Associates is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).