Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. HR Manager
at Deluxe Corporation
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner supporting our Remitco business (part of our Treasury Management Solutions services) will be a strategic business partner for this business and will provide direction and leadership to the HR team dedicated to the Remitco sites.
As part of the Deluxe HR Team, you will be partnering with RemitCo Site Leaders, Deluxe’s HR COE's, and employees to provide advice and guidance on the people aspects of the Enterprise. You will consult and advise, ensuring such decisions are aligned with Enterprise culture and practices to enhance organizational performance.
In a partnering capacity the Sr. HRBP will educate, guide, coach, and influence respective sites on issues involving (but not limited to) employee relations, talent management, performance management, compensation and benefit administration, organization development, cultural transformation, and employee engagement. The SR HRBP is responsible for ensuring consistency, communication, collaboration, and cross-training within and across multiple sites and the HR function at large.
• Lead, manage, coach, and develop HR teams in multiple sites.
• Partner effectively with Talent Acquisition to market, recruit and retain talent in a competitive marketplace.
• Counsel all business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, employee relations, performance management, consistent policy and practice administration, compensation management, and development priorities.
• Able to act objectively while coaching employees and management through issues that are complex, difficult, or emotional in nature.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with HR Partners to use continuous improvement methodology to streamline processes, procedures, and initiatives that support the overall function and enterprise strategy.
• Oversee annual performance management processes including the performance review process; assisting HR Managers and Business Partners with goal setting, rating, performance management, documentation, and merit increase recommendation oversight.
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently and equitably applied.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the business and financial means to reach functional and Enterprise objectives. Provide business partners and HR leadership with metrics and analysis of site/area.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Sr. HR Manager
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelors degree and 5+ years of experience in an HRBP function
• Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability and success in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing and conflicting priorities.
• Highly effective presentation, facilitation, and written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to interface effectively with people at all levels inside and outside the enterprise.
• Ability to influence colleagues and leadership regarding escalated issues affecting enterprise, area, and/or HR
• Ability to work independently and lead/develop employees in a virtual environment.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment.
• Strong ability to execute/drive for results.
• Demonstrated experience developing innovative Human Resources solutions.
• Demonstrate curiosity and passion for the business. Demonstrate ability to think globally and act locally.
• Exhibit ability to think strategically and operate tactically. Ability to function as a credible activist, cultural steward, talent manager/organizational designer, strategy architect, business ally, and operational executor.
Full Time/Part Time
Location of Position
Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) is a Trusted, Tech-Enabled Solutions Company (TM). A Fortune 1,000 company, our 100+ year history has earned us a nearly unparalleled client list, a footprint in seven countries, exciting market opportunities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and an emerging presence in Latin America.
Deluxe’s current client base includes 180 of the top 200 banks, airlines, hotels, telcos, auto manufacturers and healthcare organizations, along with nearly 4.8 million small business customers.
For our approximately 4,600 financial institution clients, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and checks.
Our small business and enterprise clients access Deluxe's wide range of solutions to run and market their business, including logo design, website design and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, payroll services and customized checks and forms.
Headquartered in Shoreview (St. Paul), Minnesota, we employ roughly 6,000 employees, primarily across the United States and Canada, with nearly $2B in revenue generating approximately $500M in EBITDA. After a slew of acquisitions to evolve our product offering, Deluxe has delivered its highest sales growth rate since 1994 and has grown revenue eight consecutive years. Now positioning our future for organic growth, Deluxe is poised to be one of the most compelling transformation journeys in history.
Remote Work Location
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.