Job: Business Resiliency Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Business Resiliency Manager-130086689
Business Resiliency Lead
Location, Newark, DE
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
The Firmwide Technology Services' Data Management Infrastructure Operations (DMIO) organization is responsible for building and maintaining the strategic Teradata analytic data warehouse and ecosystem for Chase Financial Services and other JPMC Lines of Business.
Expansion of ICDW Production & non-production environments to meet regulatory, revenue creation and cost savings initiatives.
BASEL III, Dodd Frank, anti-money laundering, recovery & resolution cannot be met without adequate capacity and disaster recovery on ICDW
LOB business drivers include Card legacy data migrations, MB risk, MB express, CAF DB2 data warehouse migration, CCAR, X-CCB Marketing & Finance initiatives
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
The Technology Resiliency role is related to the management of technology resiliency functions such as disaster recovery.
As a Technology Resiliency Lead you will:
? Manages the resiliency function globally at the technology level or regionally cross LOB
? Oversees budget
? Communicates residency risk to senior management
? Manages resiliency component of large projects
? May manage Business Resiliency staff
* Analyze application and system configurations of critical corporate resources to recommend disaster avoidance measures and improved backup capabilities.
* Periodically meet with management to review changes in corporate resources to ensure the effectiveness of the recovery procedures and backup capabilities.
* Interface with the Project Delivery Process to implement and test disaster recovery solutions.
* Coordinate the efforts of staff members in different functional areas to develop procedures for the continuity of business processes in a disaster situation.
* Assure that recovery procedures are effective for the restoration of key corporate resources and for the resumption of critical business processes.
* Develop and maintain standards and procedures for disaster recovery documentation.
* Maintain a library of recovery support and business resumption procedures.
* Work with vendors with respect to their disaster recovery services and facilities.
* Ensure that as new equipment, facilities, services, and systems are installed that the disaster recovery and fail-over issues are addressed.
* Work with performance, development, and project teams to design, coordinate, and test infrastructure fail-over for systems and databases.
* Working knowledge of Unix, Wintel, data netwsorking and data warehouse processing in order to assist in the preparation of recovery procedures in this area. Experiance in Teradata DWH platform a significant plus.
* Working knowledge of Database technologies such as Oracle, SQL, DB2 to assist in the preparation of recovery procedures in this area.
* Excellent project management skills. Ability to plan, organize and direct the testing of emergency response, recovery support, and business resumption procedures.
* Strong oral communication and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of all areas of technology operations and the ability to develop a clear understanding of the business impact applications and the associated infrastructure has on the company's key functional processes and resources
Education and Experience:
* Four to six years of Technology Resiliency experience.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase & Co Jobs
This company does not have more jobs